If you lost your job due to COVID-19, we will not suspend services to those who are actively seeking alternative solutions to fund their treatment; such as applying for Medicaid or a sliding scale. 

If you are an Oregon resident, or receive too much from Unemployment to qualify for WA State Medicaid, email the following to Briana at briana.self@affinitycounseling.net to apply for a sliding scale: 

1) Unemployment award letter (must show weekly allowance); or most recent pay stub.

2) Most recent bank statement.
3) Documentation from any other source of income.
) Answer the following: 

 -What is your rent/mortgage payment? 

 -How many people do you support? (Spouse/children/foster children, or other legal dependents ONLY)
 -If applicable, what is your spouse's gross annual income?

To apply for Washington State Medicaid, go to www.wahealthplanfinder.org, or call


Please see below for a list of Medicaid plans we are in network with.


We offer a variety of payment options to best suit your pay dates, and most importantly, your budget. 

We also accept insurance and are in network with the following:  

Washington State Medicaid/Marketplace Plans: 

Private Insurance: 

If you have insurance other than those on the list above, don't worry! 

In many cases, we are able to bill as an out-of-network provider if behavioral health services are covered under your plan.